Montevideo Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for Veterans in west Central Minnesota
- Specialty Care referrals to the St. Cloud and Minneapolis VA Medical Centers
- Mental Health services including individual, group and family counseling
- Mental Health and Nutrition Services available via Telemedicine
- Clinical Pharmacy consultation available by phone
- Chronic disease management by a RNcase manager for Diabetes, COPD and Hypertension
- Care Coordination for Home Telehealth available for close case management of Veterans in their homes
- Highly qualified primary care providers, which provide general health care and preventive health screening to eligible Veterans close to their home
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available. Point of Care INRs and Anticoagulation clinic completed on site. Point Of Care testing available for basic chemistries, A1C and Urinalysis.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or on the website My HealtheVet. Emergent medications can be accessed through the Omnicell or through a local pharmacy contract.
Go to Mapquest at:
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/ for driving directions.