St. Cloud VA Health Care System
Our Patient Advocate program seeks to personally give you and your family the security of knowing someone is available to focus on your individual concerns and rights as a patient. We work directly with all departments on your behalf and can address your questions, problems or special needs quicker. If you, or a Veteran you care for has not been able to resolve important issues related to VA through other means of communications, please contact one of our highly-skilled patient advocates listed below who will be eager to help you with your concern in a timely manner.
Brenda S Smude
Alternatively, you may contact us through e-mail using the VA National Inquiry Routing & Information System (IRIS).
Every service area has staff available to assist you in resolving your concerns. We encourage Veterans and their families to speak up if they have a question, complaint or compliment.
For a listing of additional contacts, please visit our phone directory.
Our Patient Advocates are located on the second floor in Building 48. You may reach the Patient Advocate office at (320) 255-6353.
Patient Feedback Tools
We have a number of feedback tools that allow you to provide information about the care and service you receive. Please take time to participate in and use these feedack tools. Our goal is to provide compassionate, quality care in a timely and respectful manner.
- Comment Card Boxes are located throughout the Medical Center. We hope you'll take time to tell us how we're doing and let us know how we can improve. Compliments are always welcome, too!
- Provider Satisfaction Survey - A few days after your clinic visit, you may receive a satisfaction survey that asks about your visit with your health care provider. We encourage you to take time to let your provider know about your experience.
- Survey of Healthcare Experience of Patients - After your visit, you may receive a confidential questionnaire in the mail asking about your most recent outpatient or inpatient treatment at our medical center. Please use this survey to let us know about any concerns, complaints, questions or compliments.
- Periodic Special Interst Questionnaries - Occasionally, when we are considering making changes, you may receive a short questionnaire at your clinic visit. These questionnaires help us understand how Veterans feel about possible change and help us improve our service.
- Customer Service Committee - This committe is made up of staff members from each service area and Veteran representatives. It meets to identify and resolve customer service concerns. If you are interested in serving as a Veteran representative to the committee, contact committee chair, Barry Venable at (320) 255-6353.