St. Cloud VA Health Care System
Caregiver Support Resource Fair, Summit and Training for Veterans and Caregivers
August 5, 2020
A virtual Caregiver Support Resource Fair is scheduled for Aug. 24, from 9 a.m. to noon and a Caregiver Support Summit and Training is scheduled on the same day from 1 to 4 p.m. Participants can join via phone, computer or most hand-held devices.
The Veteran Caregiver Resource Fair includes the include the following topics:
• 9 a.m. Welcome and Caregiver Support Introductions
• 9:15 a.m. VA Local Recovery Coordinator
• 9:45 a.m. Veterans Justice Outreach
• 10:15 a.m. Intimate Partner Violence & Military Sexual Trauma Programs
• 10:45 a.m. Spinal Cord Injury & Disorder Clinic
• 11:00 a.m. Vision Impairment Services Team
• 11:15 a.m. Minnesota Senior Linkage Line
To register for the Resource Fair go to: https://tinyurl.com/yyltstco or contact Alicia at 320-255-6323 for assistance.
The Caregiver Support Summit and Training is intended to increase awareness about VA Caregiver Support services and provide education on critical caregiver issues. Training times and topics include:
• 1 p.m. Leadership welcome
• 1:15 p.m. Overview and updates for VA’s Caregiver Support Program
• 2 to 4 p.m. Education Offering: Suicide Prevention for Caregivers
To register for the Summit & Training go to: https://tinyurl.com/yx9gh18 or contact Alicia at 320-255-6323 for assistance.